Friday, November 7, 2014

Selena Gomez’s ‘teary’ new video has her crying over split with Bieber

In a surprise new video, American pop singer Selena Gomez is seen getting emotional and shedding some tears over (presumably) her split with Justin Bieber. The video, The Heart Wants What It Wants, was shot almost a year ago when she hit a rough patch with the singer.

Ever since releasing on Thursday, the video has earned more than 35 million views. Gomez can be heard having an emotional discussion, about her relationship with Bieber in the first minute of the dramatic music video.


She says, “you make me feel crazy, you make me feel like it’s my fault.” “I was in pain … I know him though, and I know that I know his heart, and I know what he wouldn’t do to hurt me.”

She has also revealed how her breakdown was recorded during the video shoot at the On Air With Ryan Seacrest show on Thursday.

“They taped the mic underneath the table when I was shooting the video,” she said. “And I had shot the video over a year ago. So, in that state – where I was in that place emotionally – I went in and I went into the room by myself, and I looked at the actual mirror in the music video, and I had a conversation [with] myself to every question I had in my mind in that moment.”

She also said that Justin found the song to be ‘beautiful’.